Monday, January 13, 2014

Quotes

“I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
                                                    -Michael Jordan

I really like this quote because Jordan was the best and it showed that he wasn't perfect and made mistakes. He tells us why he succeeded.  Yes, but why is it important to you! It shows if you work on the mistakes you make you will become the best overall.





                                                                                                                      -Vince Lombardi

He states that some people think that winning isn't everything but the reason we play is to win and the goal of the sport is to win and score the winning goal.  Yes, but why is it important to you? It is important to me because people always say winning isn't everything but that is what we are working for for the long run.




I like this quote because it says that you can do anything you put your mind to and nobody can stop you but yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment